Thursday, July 13, 2006

"In this world where men forget us, change their attitude toward us at their private interests dictate, and revise their opinion of us for the slightest cause, is it not a source of wonderous strength to know that the God with whom we have to do changes not?...Today, this moment, He feels toward His creatures...exactly as He did when He sent His only-begotten Son into the world...His attitude toward sin is now the same as it was when He drove the sinful man from the eastward garden, and His attitude toward the sinner the same as when He stretched forth His hands and cried, 'Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.'"
--A.W. Tozer, The Knowledge of the Holy--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad He never changes . . .

I enjoyed catching up on your trip; the pictures are great! So glad you had a great time with your friends - they look like fun - not as dorky as me - but still fun! haha :) We got to go to most of those places you mentioned a couple years ago, and I, too, thoroughly enjoyed them! The views there are fantastic! Well, come visit us sometime.... EC is great - I love it, and we're getting pretty settled! I hope your "backtonormal" routine is going well! Love ya :)