Monday, August 14, 2006

Oh my gosh...my little sister is a WIFE! It's a little weird, though I have to admit it won't be that different b/c Heather and Heath already spent every possible moment together for the last 5 years. The wedding went very well. Two months was not a lot of time to plan but we all pulled it off. Actually the ceremony was beautiful and very Christ-centered. After the initial look of dead fear on her face when the doors opened wore off, Heather cried through the entire thing...it was sweet. :) She looked beautiful. I was responsible for decorating the church and fellowship hall for the reception and it all looked quite nice I have to say :) (Thanks Martha Stewart...I still love your ideas even if you're an ex-con!) All the family they wanted there came including both my sister's grandmothers and Heather's dad all the way from Delaware at the last minute (though my mom actually walked her down the aisle and gave her away). We could only all praise the Lord for letting everything fall into place so well. Now the new Mr. and Mrs. McCall are on their way to Guatemala for their honeymoon (they always have to be just a little different from most people). I'll post some pictures of the day when I get them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

i'm looking forward to seeing your photos... the cake sure looked good in the student lounge! give me a call when you get the chance so we can catch up. :)