Thursday, November 30, 2006

OK...so it's been a while. I am currently in Annapolis with Page taking a little mini-vacation in the midst of the interview process. Quite fun! She's keeping me busy this weekend but since I haven't done much in the last few months I'm excited about it. And Annapolis is such a cute place, especially with all the Christmas decorations around. I went downtown this afternoon and enjoyed a peppermint mocha with a great view of the marina. Tonight we had dinner and caught up. Tomorrow there is a concert and a fancy Christmas party downtown. Saturday it's watching football and decorating then going swing dancing with some of Page's friends. Sunday it'll be on to Norfolk, which should also be fun.
Louisville was good. The peds program put us applicants up in the Brown Hotel. (It's the hotel the movie "Elizabethtown" was filmed in if you remember) It was definitely the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. It made the Holiday Inn I stayed in the next night pale in comparison. We'll see how the bed and breakfast in Norfolk compares! Maybe at the end I'll submit some hotel reviews in addition to my rank list. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Page hello! OOOo, that reminds me, I have a funny something to tell Page. I better get over to her blog! :)

Love ya and praying for you as you interview! I would be slightly nervous I think!