Saturday, June 03, 2006

First Post!

OK...so I guess it's my turn. Everyone keeps telling me I need to get my own blog. I think they're probably right. I am always reading everyone else's thinking how great it is to keep up with what's going on in their lives via the internet. But then I realize most of my friends have no idea what's going on in mine...especially since I am TERRIBLE about keeping in touch. So here goes.... Let's just hope I can find some middle ground between never updating a blog and becoming obsessed with it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I may be the fist person to comment on your blog (perhaps rightly so), :) but are you implying that I'm obsessed?!!!

:) Love you :)

* We're headed up to SC tonight for a week of house-hunting and vacation! I wish we could see you, but I know we will more later :)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»