Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just one more week to go!

Just one more week and I'll officially be done with my 3rd year of medical school. Yay! Less than a year and I'll be a doctor. Crazy, huh? All I know is that I am so ready for a break that I can hardly stand it. I get 2 1/2 weeks off before the madness starts again. Tabetha, Jen, Amanda, Naomi, and I are going to Washington to visit Tab's land of origin. :) It should be great fun. We'll spend a couple of days in Seattle, a few at Tab's house, and a few days camping in the Olympic National Park with hot spings, a rain forest, and gorgeous views of the Northwest shore. I am not a roughin' it kinda girl, but it'll be worth it to get to experience it all with my best girl friends (I hope!) It does look beautiful though, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I've never been that far West before!

Jen said...

it's gonna be good! only a few more days! press on!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Have fun on your trip! When we went there a few years ago, Eric said, "Man, this is pretty close to paradise!" I bet it will be beautiful! Pack an extra blanket 'cause I bet you'll get cool at night...haha....love you! :) PS - you can turn on "word verification" and ward off most of those silly spam comments. I know you probably knew that :)